I took Audrey to the doctor today & she said that Audrey is "perfect" (her words, not mine).
She has gained over 2lbs since our last visit 3 weeks ago & grown two inches taller.
Her official weight is 7lbs 13oz & she is 21 inches long!
Praise God for our Big Health Baby Girl!!!!!
She has gained over 2lbs since our last visit 3 weeks ago & grown two inches taller.
Her official weight is 7lbs 13oz & she is 21 inches long!
Praise God for our Big Health Baby Girl!!!!!


4 comments:
Sarah,
she is absolutely beautiful!!! i can't wait to see christian and audrey next to eachother. they look so much alike from the pictures! love you, jenn
sarah,
she is absolutely beautiful!! i can't get over how much she and christian resemble eachother...i can't wait for them to be next to eachother! we can't wait to see ya'll. love you.
Sarah,
Those cheeks are SO pinchable!!!! What a cutie!!!! I'm so glad that ya'll are well!
Love,
Meg
I know I am biased but come on... she is perfect. Right?
Love Dad
(Dad, that's wierd to say and hear)
Post a Comment