We are trying to stick to the basics for now... high chair, car seat, stroller, bottles etc... the essentials that we cannot live without until we get settled into a house.
Nana & I are going to see my sister-in-law in Birmingham next week, who is also having a baby in September, & we will be on a mission to find a bassinet or a cradle that we can use for the first couple of months. Hopefully after that Ryan & I will have sold our house in PA & will be closing on a house in LA.
We have picked out the crib but are going to wait to get it until we get settled into our new home. I have posted a photo of the crib so that I can go back & look at it until I get to look at it in my house.
The Baby's Room in Metairie http://www.thebabysroominc.com/ is where I will be getting my crib. They also have my stroller which I am absolutely in love with.... this may be my favorite thing!
It is the whole travel system with car seat etc but the selling point for me is that it only weighs 9lbs as opposed to all the other travel systems that are about four times as heavy. And of course the girl in me loves, loves, loves the pattern. It is that french leaf/flower looking pattern called Rittenhouse in a black & white & shrunk down to baby size. Its the whole package for me... functional & totally stylish.
Also, here are the pictures as promised...Ryan is having technical difficulties with the ultrasound pics (it was originally on DVD) so he will try again with that tomorrow but here are some of my growing belly (you can tell by the photos that I am not happy about having my profile pic taken) & I've also included pics of just a few of my favorite things :)



No comments:
Post a Comment