Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 24th, 2008

Ryan & Sarah Amato


Our life has been pretty crazy the last couple of months & we feel like we are losing touch so a friend suggested that we "blog".


Ryan & I born were born & raised in the deep south of Louisiana. We have been married for almost 2 years. We celebrated our wedding with about 25 of our closest friends & family in Playa del Carmen, Mexico (the only way to do it if you asked us:).


Right before we got married, Ryan took a job in Pennsylvania where we lived until this month. We have just returned to Slidell, LA & are anxiously waiting the arrival of our first child in October.


Sometime around 10/10/08 we will welcome to the world our first child & daughter.

We are really excited because this will be the first girl born into the Amato family in at least 3 generations!

We are still debating on the first name but her middle name will be Catherine after her Grandma Cathy! An amazing & Godly woman who has stuck by us thru thick & thin, supported us & flown on deadly airlplanes (if you ask her) to make sure that we would see family while we were gone.
We will update you as soon as we get her whole name figured out.

There is much to do as we are trying to sell our home in PA, find a home here & get ready for a new baby. I feel like we are already behind since I haven't registered at the hospital or even taken a tour of it yet. I still have to get Ryan & I enrolled in some parenting/labor etc classes not to mention get a nursery ready for her.... much to do!

Keep an eye out for updates, pictures & news of our little girls arrival.

No comments: