Unfortunately I really just dont have time right now to blog so I will leave you with a few pictures. This season has been really busy with all the family who came to see our newest addition AND the holidays (Oh yeah & adjusting to life with a new little one).
Best Big Brother Ever (can't you tell)
Levi is 2days old here
Thanksgiving (1 week old)
First family pic
Christmas 2012
Best Big Sister Ever (She wakes up in the morning & comes & gets in bed with me & Levi & wants to hold him & help & actually I think she may think she is his mamma :)
(above) Unamused by my kisses (5 weeks old)
(below) Christmas Day 2012
Tiny Toes & a Santa Butt.....could anything be cuter?
I look at my 3 little ones & all I can think is "this is love"
Our best Christmas gift this year!









No comments:
Post a Comment