Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Remember

Photographer unknown







Photograph by Anthony Correia






Photograph by Joe Raedle

My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson


Do we know how lucky we are to live in this country? Do we realize as we go about our day with our AC, SUV's & Starbucks that we are the richest, luckiest people in the world? Do we know what was sacrificed for us? Do we remember?


I don't know about you but I remember EVERY detail from that day....still 10 years later. Imagine if you were there or lost a loved one how even 10 years later you would still feel it, relive it. Please take a second to pray for those who lost their life or a loved one. It may have been 10 years but I STILL REMEMBER those who lost their lives & those who sacrificed their lives.

It also reminds me that I am free in another way too. Free in Christ

Because of HIS sacrifice I'm free. Because HE paid the price for me on the Cross I can spend eternity with HIM.


Today (especially) I am proud to be an American & proud to be a Christian.

No comments: