I want to write down my resolutions partly bc every year I struggle to think of ONE & this year I have a million. This wont be a post about the kids or pictures so if your here for that (Susan) just go to the next post :) But if you do read it, please keep me accountable for this list.
GOALS FOR 2011
#1
Be Grateful
The Lord blessed us so richly last year that I want to always remember to give thanks to God for all that we have.
#2
Read the entire Bible
Ryan & I are doing this together & have enlisted the help of technology. Youversion tells me what to read & tracks my progress. We read chapters fromGenesis, Matthew, Psalms, & Proverbs each day which helps to break it all up.
#3
Spend 1 hour of intentional time with each of my kids/day.
I know this sounds like a no brainer but life gets so busy & in the way. I've been doing this with Audrey when Jude is sleeping & it makes a huge difference for both of us.
#4
Have at least one date night with my hubby/month
I think those are the most important.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 months ago


1 comment:
Hi!! Love both posts, and thanks for the pictures. I miss you all so much. Joe and I are trying to do date night once a month too, not very successfully so far, since Abby is almost 5 months old and we have been out exactly once since she was born!! We definitely need to try harder.
Post a Comment