Monday, January 10, 2011

4 Months







Jude the Dude, My lil Man, Silly boy, Sweet Angel, Lil Charmer..........
all the things you would hear if you walked in our house at any given day, by me & Audrey. Jude you have moved in & taken up space in all of our hearts. You are not exactly the easiest baby, but you are by far the happiest lil guy. You have grown 3 inches & gained 3lbs since your last Dr.'s appointment...weighing in at 14.1lbs & 25 1/2 inches (6 inches & over 6lbs since birth). Your legs are the most chuckiest, pinchiest (yes, i made up this word) sweetest things & you have cheeks to match. But that smile that is just mouth wide open & your sweet little dimples are your tug at your heart features.


We are finally getting into a routine & getting on a schedule. We are falling into a busy life of four & starting to feel like our choas is part of the normal day.


I havent been as good about updating since you've been born so here is a rough account of your life so far.

You started "sleeping" thru the night around 10 weeks. (I put it in quotes bc we have had issues with colic/reflux & so this has interupted our consistency in sleeping thru the night).

You rolled over a few times around 11 weeks but got consist around Christmas time(15weeks). Each time you roll over you sound a battle cry that sounds like a dinosaur & lift your legs up & over....so cute. We started you on solids this week to try to help with your spitting up. You took right to eating & after just a few tries seem to understand what its all about.

You love to have your lovie or your puppy up by your face to fall asleep (this one makes me nervous)

You're eyes are WIDE OPEN if you are not sleeping...its so stinkin cute!



You LOVE your sissy. All she has to do is look at you & you are grinning & laughing.
You love to be up in the air & we play a little game where I sing "rock a bye baby" & you love to swing & "fall".


Jude you are such a sweet, happy, adorable little boy. You are the spitting image of your daddy (well maybe a little more handsome).
I can't wait to see your personality develop & watch you grow & play. I wonder what you will be like what God has in store for you. I love being your mommy & can't wait to see how our adventures will differ from that of raising a little girl (what I'm use to). I love you lil dude. Happy 4 months!!!

No comments: