


I think I may change our blog name from "and one more makes four" to..."better late than never" :)
Seems like I am always trying to play catchup & keep you posted on what we are doing. Here are a few of our Halloween pics. We almost didn't do anything because Audrey had a cold & I really didn't even think about a costume...But our Grammy came thru for us the day before & got two really cute costumes! We just went to Nana's (my mom) w/ Grammy & took Audie around the block in the wagon. We probably spent a total of an hour trick or treating...but it was perfect for Audrey!
Seems like I am always trying to play catchup & keep you posted on what we are doing. Here are a few of our Halloween pics. We almost didn't do anything because Audrey had a cold & I really didn't even think about a costume...But our Grammy came thru for us the day before & got two really cute costumes! We just went to Nana's (my mom) w/ Grammy & took Audie around the block in the wagon. We probably spent a total of an hour trick or treating...but it was perfect for Audrey!
Audrey was the cutest lil bee & Jude was Mike the Tiger (more like tiger cub:)


No comments:
Post a Comment