Meet Hutson Luke deVilleneuve born to my brother, Ryan & his wife Jenn! Congrats Guys He is just beautiful (in a manly way of course:) & I can't wait to meet him!
Second let me say that Jenn you are an amazing woman & you are going to be such a good mommy to 3 boys ages 3 & under! You look great too! Here is the happy family (although Rollins doesn't look so happy)!

I really can't believe that its another boy....as excited as I am!!! I guess you just don't make girls Ryan (just joking). Ya'll are so blessed & I am thankful to be able to call you my family. Jenn you are not just my sister-in-law, you are my sister & truly a great friend.(plus you look more like you belong in the family than I do:)
Congrats! We love ya'll!



1 comment:
Thank you, Sarah! We love you too, and Hutson can't wait to meet his Aunt Sarah, Uncle Ryan, & cousin Audie!
Post a Comment