For those of you that are new, My mom & I started an online clothing store for kids this year NOLA BABY. We've had a steady amount of business & I am learning more & more about the craft! I love the designing part (which actually takes the most time) & would love to learn to digitize (if anyone can teach me...we can make a trade).
We have been blessed with some really amazing people along the way. First my friend Kristy who had this to say about us!
When you go to our Nola Baby website you will see Kristy's handywork! She contacted me & offered to "makeover" our website! Don't you think she did an amazing job!!! You can view her website by clicking here if you are interested in having your website madeover. She is incredibly talented & took my ideas & made them even better....THANKS KRISTY!!!
The next place we were published was on a friend of mine's baby blog! You can
Click here to see what The Examiner had to say about us.
Angelle is a friend of mine from long ago when I used to spend my summers teaching at a sleep away camp. She has the best job in the world...she is a mother AND she gets paid to review baby items. Her website is http://www.examiner.com/x-19078-Houston-Baby--Toddler
THANKS AGAIN ANGELLE!!!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment