Monday, February 3, 2014

One year! Already






This little mister is such a ball of excitement and life! He is NOT walking (doesn't even want to try), STILL nursing......definitely the BABY!!! but he is so stinkin cute and he loves loves me and Audie and Jude. But  not as much as he loves bananas, baths and Daddy. Whenever he sees (or you mention) any of these, he screams really loud and puts his hands in the air and starts kicking his legs. It is adorable!!!
He is so super smart and loves to turn things on and off, press buttons or see how things work.
He also loves to play in the cabinets and drawers (like my other kids) but since we just moved, he has a empty cabinet that he climbs in and out. The big kids like to get in with him to and bring a flashlight or toy. It really is a great babysitter while I am trying to cook dinner or do dishes.
Yes, we moved. For anyone looking to move/sell a house etc with 3 kids under 4, please take my advice when I say DONT DO IT!!!
No really, it has been crazy but we are so much happier. We traded 1000 square feet (yes, we downsized) to be in a beautiful and central location. There is a reason they say, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
The big kids (as we call them now, "are you taking the 'baby' or the 'big kids'?"-because no one leaves the house with out a kid) are still doing great. Audie is learning to read and write and working on addition and skip counting. She is the most amazing little girl. I have to remind myself that she is only (just barely) 5.
She does dishes and helps with dinner and is just so sweet and caring. I really hit the jackpot with her. Jude just loves me... I mean way more than the others.. haha, its sweet. He is doing simple addition and knows all of his letters. We are working on letter recognition and the sounds now. I hate to end on such an abrupt note but if I don't sleep, I'm not a very good mama. Will try to continue soon.......

No comments: