Tuesday, January 10, 2012

16 & 17

I started this post when Jude was 16mos:
When we had our 12 month visit (at 13months) he was barely saying 3 words-ju (for jude) blue & mo (for more) & he was doing a few animals sounds...but now he is talking up a storm.
He can say so many words it would be hard to tell you them all:
of course: jude, blue & more
He is also saying Elmo (melmo) Big Bird, Hot, Lolly (this one is really cute to hear, it comes out lol lol), Hi, Abby, Pineapple (apple), sissy (shishee), nana, duke (duuu), chacha (which he whispers & he says "chachacha") JoJo, Purple ...just to name a few

He is still using his sign language but he is saying the words now too! He can sign: bye, milk, yes, , down/up, help, sorry, more, please, thankyou, and he has made up his own signs for no, water & drive.
Speaking of drive....HE LOVES ANYTHING TO DO WITH DRIVING!!!! He wants to sit in my car & "drive" he wants to drive the jeep (even though Audrey has to push the pedal & I have to make sure he doesn't run into things) he LOVES driving!
He is also getting good at pretend playing (his sissy taught him this). He loves playing with Audrey & he will play kitchen or babies, they play night night time and anything else she can convince him to play. His other love...(next to driving) is his Sissy!!!
It melts my heart to see how close they are! How much he loves her & she loves him right back! You think their is nothing better than the way you love your child...until you can see the way they love each other.
He is such a big boy now...yet still my little baby. He understands everything you say & wants to do what the big kids are but he will still let me rock him every night! Oh how I love rocking him!!!
We still have Jude on a special diet. He has been able to quit taking his reflux meds but we stick to very natural foods. I guess he's somewhat gluten free but really I just try to stick to the basics. If I do make a casserole or enchiladas etc. i stay away from flour based things.... somehow it triggers his reflux.
Jude we love you so much. I say you are my sweet boy & it is so true. You love everyone around you, you love to laugh, you are just Sweeet! I love being your mommy & making you giggle, playing with you & watching you grow (not to fast please). I can't wait to see what God has in store for you & where HE will take you if only you will let Him. Your Daddy & I pray that you & your sister will always be close, take care of each other & find God at a early age. We love you JuJu!!!

No comments: