Tuesday, August 16, 2011

On to the Dude!

I cant believe the dude is 11 mos & I am planning a 1st birthday party!
I know I have alot to catch you up on. Our little man is practically running all over the house! He took his first step at 8 mos. At 9 mos he would take 3-4 steps then fall & crawl. At 10mos he took more steps than he crawled. Now crawling is a thing of the past. He is a full blown walker!



He loves to climb & explore! When we went to the beach with Nana & Duke (May so he was 8 mos-) he was climbing up flights of stairs!!!





He loves his sissy & when he smiles or laughs he opens his whole mouth.....it is so precious! He has gotten a lot more social since we were able to regulate his medicine (zantac) & he sleeps better. He loves other kids! Whenever a baby or kid comes in, he will go over to them, grab his chest & smile as if to say (I think) "hi! I'm jude, you wanna play"







My sweet boy, is the spitting image of his daddy (dont you think?) & despite that, I think he's pretty handsome :) (just kidding ry)


























He would let her drag him all over just to be near her!





Outside fun!











We are finally getting a glimpse into his personality. I know that sounds sad but for the first 7 mos, he was just miserable :( I take that back, he was sweet & laid back when he felt good.



Now, we have bonded & are in love (hey it takes some people longer-he wasnt sure he wanted to be stuck with us i guess:)
He is so funny, he loves making animals sounds or any sound for that matter. I am falling in love a little more each day & getting to see a little more of his personality.



He is on a good schedule of 2 naps/day & he is even putting up with a little crib time (very little). He eats anything we do, although I am trying to be careful to see if anything upsets him. & he is most def. off the breast. (I guess I nursed him til about 10mos) I would've gone to a year but when I went back to work that was pretty much the end.


I'll try to update a few more pics when I get a chance.

No comments: