I know I've been promising this for awhile but you know, I've been busy with an infant, 2yr old hubby & actually trying to keep my sanity while putting our new house together (which needed(and still needs) alot of work anyway).
On the list of things crossed off are: (most of them were done in a little over a week)
Paint entire house (including ceilings & closets) (oh & there was a TON of wallpaper which we ended up kilzing & painting over)
Get all new appliances (not an option, the house did not come with any-not even a dishwasher)
Cut out cabinets & install dishwasher
Replace Water Heater
Replace carpets in Jude's room
Replace floors in living room
Replace vanity in half bath
Remove all ac vents to clean & spray paint white to freshen them up
Paint "porch"
Wire back porch for lights
Landscaping
Mailbox
And don't forget all the decorating!!!
On the list of things still left to do (you may be here awhile)
Decide on & purchase a chandelier for foyer
Eventually:
Facelift on Kitchen
Replace Countertops
Add some more cabinet/counter space
Replace hardware throughout the entire house (we are talking all knobs/door handles, faucets)Enclose raised part of house (or at least partially)
Complete overhaul on masterbath
Enclose the screened in backporch
WAYYYYY down the road: pool & guesthouse (a girl can dream)
Here are some pics of our progress:
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 months ago









1 comment:
The house looks great! I see the slate floor, now. Our time together was sweet but too short, friend. :( I'm sorry that we didn't have more time together.
Love you, Sarah.
Post a Comment