
I am so sorry I've been MIA this summer. Being pregnant & working & keeping up with Audrey was definitely more than I thought it would be. Now I am home (done with work) & have no excuse. I will say that I did try to post some videos a couple weeks ago but never could get them to load so I hope that I will at least get an E for "effort" & forgiveness.
We've had a lot going on lately & I've been want to blog but didn't bc of sooooo many uncertainties.
First of all, we have been looking for a house since we sold ours (in PA) in February....the search is FINALLY over. The Lord has provided us with a home that we absolutely love. That being said, this house comes with a few issues: its bank owned: &&&&& they really don't care that we would like to hurry up & get in the house before our lil bundle gets here. We love love love this house/property/area & so we are trying to have patience & leave it in God's hands.
Audrey is 23 mos old & ready to be a big sister! She is SO sweet to "our baby in mommy's tummy". I don't think she gets that this thing is going to come in & shake up her world. For now, I am just enjoying watching her read, pat, kiss, put to bed etc the baby. I am also trying to lap up every sweet moment of Audrey & Mommy time (especially cuddle time) that I can get.
She is turning into such a big girl so much that she doesn't even resemble a "baby"(although she's still my baby). Her little personality just lights up my days & her sweet spirit fills my heart! She is really witty & loves to make you laugh. She catches on right away if you are teasing her & loves to play along!!!
She is making so many complete sentences that I find myself amazed each day by how much she absorbs (& listens to). We've been working on our letters & she can pretty much say her ABC's. We've started working on recognizing them as well..... She can definitely pick out an "A" ...."for Audie" (of course). "D for Dinosaur" & we worked a little on F this week (although I did get a little lazy this week). I am really trying to be intentional in the time we have together & have at least 1 planned activity/day.
On another note, Ryan started a new job in August (but has been interviewing with them for awhile) & is falling right into the company that he feels he will be able to have a real career with! For those of you that knew about this potential job, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your prayers! ......in HIS timing right?
Lately, I've been counting my blessing (which seem like so many right now) & just blocking out all the negative & the evil that always seems to be at your doorstep. I am SO thankful for my healthy, sweet & loving child & amazed at how wonderful my husband has been to me despite my seriously crazy pregnant hormones!
We went to the park the other day before dinner & were surprised to find that we were the ONLY ones there. We played for what seemed like hours together in this huge park (all to ourselves) & I was just so filled with contentment & happiness for the life that I live. I watched Ryan & Audrey play together & the bond that they have & couldn't help but feel lucky to be a part of both of there lives! I think about this little one coming very soon & although I want my energy back (and my body) I know that this child will as richly bless our lives as Audrey has.
On another blessing note! My sisters Lindsay & Susan have both delivered healthy babies!!!
We've had a lot going on lately & I've been want to blog but didn't bc of sooooo many uncertainties.
First of all, we have been looking for a house since we sold ours (in PA) in February....the search is FINALLY over. The Lord has provided us with a home that we absolutely love. That being said, this house comes with a few issues: its bank owned: &&&&& they really don't care that we would like to hurry up & get in the house before our lil bundle gets here. We love love love this house/property/area & so we are trying to have patience & leave it in God's hands.
Audrey is 23 mos old & ready to be a big sister! She is SO sweet to "our baby in mommy's tummy". I don't think she gets that this thing is going to come in & shake up her world. For now, I am just enjoying watching her read, pat, kiss, put to bed etc the baby. I am also trying to lap up every sweet moment of Audrey & Mommy time (especially cuddle time) that I can get.
She is turning into such a big girl so much that she doesn't even resemble a "baby"(although she's still my baby). Her little personality just lights up my days & her sweet spirit fills my heart! She is really witty & loves to make you laugh. She catches on right away if you are teasing her & loves to play along!!!
She is making so many complete sentences that I find myself amazed each day by how much she absorbs (& listens to). We've been working on our letters & she can pretty much say her ABC's. We've started working on recognizing them as well..... She can definitely pick out an "A" ...."for Audie" (of course). "D for Dinosaur" & we worked a little on F this week (although I did get a little lazy this week). I am really trying to be intentional in the time we have together & have at least 1 planned activity/day.
On another note, Ryan started a new job in August (but has been interviewing with them for awhile) & is falling right into the company that he feels he will be able to have a real career with! For those of you that knew about this potential job, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your prayers! ......in HIS timing right?
Lately, I've been counting my blessing (which seem like so many right now) & just blocking out all the negative & the evil that always seems to be at your doorstep. I am SO thankful for my healthy, sweet & loving child & amazed at how wonderful my husband has been to me despite my seriously crazy pregnant hormones!
We went to the park the other day before dinner & were surprised to find that we were the ONLY ones there. We played for what seemed like hours together in this huge park (all to ourselves) & I was just so filled with contentment & happiness for the life that I live. I watched Ryan & Audrey play together & the bond that they have & couldn't help but feel lucky to be a part of both of there lives! I think about this little one coming very soon & although I want my energy back (and my body) I know that this child will as richly bless our lives as Audrey has.
On another blessing note! My sisters Lindsay & Susan have both delivered healthy babies!!!
Miles Everett was born on 8/26 to Lindsay & Mark
AND
Abigail Ruth was born on 9/1 to Susan & Joe
AND
Abigail Ruth was born on 9/1 to Susan & Joe
As angry that I am that they have left me in the pregnancy pack alone... I am thrilled/thankful for these 2 new healthy lives & can't wait for our little one to grow up with cousins so close in age!
Sorry this is the only pic you are getting...our camera is either packed for the hospital or packed for the move...not sure & def. not getting my 9mos pregnant butt off couch to find it :)
I will try to get some house pics posted & hopefully a new little baby to post on too!
I will try to get some house pics posted & hopefully a new little baby to post on too!


1 comment:
Hey, sweet girl,
I've been thinking about you, wondering how you're doing. Gosh, working along with everything else you've got going on...trust me, I know that would be HARD! Praise the Lord, you are DONE! :) I quit working the week after I had Caleb! God gave me discernment to see very quickly that I would not be of good service to my employer with my desire to be a Mommy, wife and keeping up the house and home. I am so thankful I don't have to work, and I really hope you'll be able to stay home for a good while once #2 gets here...it'll be good for you and also for the family if you're able.
Oh, trust me, I know you are READY to have this baby!! :) Caleb came 11 days early from his due date, taking us completely by surprise! I'm glad he's here. He makes one month tomorrow, and he's doing great, and Mommy is, too. :) Actually, we're all doing great.
I'm GLAD to know that Susan and Lindsay had their babies. You must be ITCHING to get to see Sarah's! I know you can't travel, so I hope she's able to get up to see you once #2 is here!! :) I'm going to be glued to my reader so that I can stay posted on you guys! :)
P.S. Audrey is just beautiful! Love you, girl, and say hello to Ryan from us. We head back to Bham in TWO WEEKS!! :)
Post a Comment