Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009-Check

Here's our holiday in pictures! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Our days were filled with lots of food, family & playing with little ones. A little too much playing though...our little girl has a double ear infection, cold & if she feels like me then a sore throat too. See ya'll next year! Be back with my 2010 resolutions! What are yours?



We Hung Out w/Grammy

Spent time with ole friends

Went on the 5th Annual Amato Family Christmas Limo Ride

Got rocked like a baby by my uncle Ryan

Read books by the warm fire w/JoJo




Had a Tea Party with my uncle Robbie





Got lots of kisses from the family!






Made friends with Gramma Viger (finally!)

Visited w/Gramma Cathy



Told Santa what I wanted for Christmas

Played in the reefs at the aquarium





Can you believe that 2009 is just about over? I am floored at how fast time flies!


I found this new editing software that is FREE!!! (the basics are anyway). Let me know what you think of the editing I did at picnik.com (most of the pics above have been enhanced too)






No comments: