Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday Wishes



HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMA CATHY
Today is Ryan's Grandmother's Birthday
Gramma Cathy has played a huge role in Ryan's life & our daughter, Audrey Catherine, is named after her! She gave Ryan a place to live his first year of college (& fed him-not an easy task).
When we moved to PA, Gramma Cathy offered to come up & help us get settled in. She rode the 17 hours to PA with Ryan & saw our "temporary home" before even me. She stayed two weeks & kept me company while Ryan worked 12 hour days. The day after Audrey was born, she came to the hospital & spent the WHOLE day holding Audrey ( I think she only let me hold her to feed her :)
I was trying to think about the first time I met Gramma Cathy & I truly could not remember. I think bc as soon as we met it was like we had known each other for years.

I hope you know how special you are to us & how much we love you! -HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: